Hotfix 2: August 2, 2023
- Fixed issue with the Material Lab that could cause a crash when trying to save materials.
Hotfix 1: July 4, 2023
- Fixed problem with Collaboration and Papers, Paper groups, and copy/paste that affected some manufacturers.
- Fixed problem with the Kitchen and Bath edition of CET that made drawings needlessly big.
CET 14.0 Patch 1: June 19, 2023
News & Changes
- Updated the icon for the new Catalogue downloader to better differentiate it from CET in the Windows Task Bar and System Tray.
- Added a button to CET for easier access to the Catalogue downloader that will also display any related alerts.
- Additionally, we have updated the Briefcase notifications button to reflect a more modernized look.
Icon Function Location Catalogue downloader Windows Task Bar & System Tray Open Catalogue downloader CET View Briefcase notifications CET
Fixes & Enhancements
- Manually added Material Folders will now be retained, but listed with red text, after becoming unavailable in Windows.
- Improved performance for the Style Editor when switching between Styles and Component groups.
- Improvements to some of the tile materials in the PBR Material Packs for CET Commercial Interiors and CET Kitchen & Bath. Additionally, we have introduced a few new materials to the selection.
- Added support for Twinmotion 2023.
- The new Catalogue downloader now defaults to showing the on demand information.
- Added an option for relocating already downloaded Catalogue files when changing the download location from the Control Panel.
- Added an option to automatically close the Catalogue downloader when CET closes. This option is enabled by default.
- Fixed problem with the Text object that could generate unwanted line breaks when “<” and “>” characters are present in the text.
- Fixed problem with Japanese translations for the term “Elevation” to help make it clearer and more consistent.
- Fixed problem with Schemes that would make it impossible to enable/disable some properties.
- Fixed problem with Mirroring tools that would cause kitchen cabinets to clear their position numbers.
- Fixed problem with ceiling light grids that could cause height to be measured incorrectly. As part of this fix, we have added a new Property entry for Fluorescent Ceilings to allow setting a specific Dropped Ceiling Distance.
- Fixed problem with the Material Explorer that could make materials look overly bright.
- Fixed problem with Paper View that could trigger an error message when loading papers that had a dependency on missing manufacturer extensions.
- Added missing translations for the White balance option in the Photo Lab.
- Fixed problem with the Photo Lab that could cause a white background to turn grey when rendered using the Preview option.
- Fixed problem with the Photo Lab that could cause render settings to be displayed in the language used when the drawing was last saved, regardless of the current language settings in CET.
- Fixed problem with the Photo Lab that could cause the Ambient light slider to be visible when it should not be.
- Fixed problem with the Photo Lab that could cause hardware post processing to get disabled when rendering Ghosts or Outline overlay.
- Fixed problem with the Catalogue downloader that could cause it to become stuck on some downloads.
- Fixed problem with the Catalogue downloader that could prevent the downloader from starting.
- Fixed problem with the Catalogue downloader that could cause the same download to be listed as completed multiple times.
- Fixed problem with the Catalogue downloader that prevented status from updating for failed downloads.
- Removed the need to have InstantPlanner installed when importing .omexp files into CET.