The PBR Material Pack Extension was developed based on community feedback for better rendering materials. This Extension will help showcase your design and give you a competitive advantage.
The PBR Material Extension contains the same material categories as the existing Material Pack Extension. A few category examples include:
Download the PBR Material Pack
Using the PBR Material Pack
To view the PBR Material options, follow these steps:
- Select 3D on the component tab.
- Select Material Explorer to open the material options.
- Check "Show only PBR materials" to view only PBR Materials.
To apply a PBR Material to your drawing, follow these steps:
- Scroll or Select a category to browse the options.
- Select the desired material.
- Move the cursor to hover over the area/object to apply the material.
- A paint bucket will attach to the cursor.
- The cursor will change to blue, indicating the material will apply.
- Left-click on the area/object to apply the material.