To change the material or color of a wall, floor, or ceiling in the drawing, follow these steps:
- Go to the 3D component tab.
- Under Material Change, click the Material Explorer button. The Material Explorer window opens:
- Browse the categories and thumbnails to find your color or material. Click to select it.
If the Change selected instantly checkbox is selected in the Material Explorer, ALL the layers of your selected component will be painted instantly.
- Move the cursor to the drawing area and you will see a paint bucket symbol attached to the cursor. Move towards the component you want to change and click to execute the material/color change.
- When applying a material to an object, a list of the layers on the object will appear in the upper left corner of the 2D or 3D drawing view. Tab through the list to apply to the layer you need changed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.