News & Changes
- Added support to scroll and search part tags in the Colored Tags view mode.
- Added an Export Solids (more detailed 2D) option to the CAD import options to enable a more detailed 2D.
Fixes and enhancements
- Reduced the time needed to apply changes to Fika properties through Schemes.
- Reduced the time required for the Low-lit quick properties option to indicate which objects a change cannot be applied to.
Fixed issue that could cause a crash during startup due to loading databases and missing parts of the required executables for CET.
- Fixed issue that could cause a crash due to hitting a hard limit of memory leaks.
- Fixed problem with Wall columns that would cause them to have no apparent height value when set to a circular shape, resulting in a floating disk instead of a column.
Fixed problem with Doors and Windows, when placed into walls, that would cause the Width input field to not be visible in the quick properties box.
Fixed problems with incorrect Chinese and Japanese translations for Schemes.
Fixed problem with Schemes and Customer Own Materials (COMs) that would cause the Scheme dialog to not correctly display the changes unless moving the mouse over the relevant fields.
Fixed problem with the Apply functions in Schemes that could cause them to not always correctly apply to imported Favorites.
Fixed problem with Schemes that could trigger unnecessary additional prompts to save embedded Schemes.
Fixed problem with incorrect materials being applied when exported from CET and imported into Revlink.
Fixed problem with DWG import where the resulting model could end up with strange-looking textures.
Fixed problem with the Filter dialog where the visibility toggle was not consistent when comparing searched and unsearched results.
- Fixed problem with 2D View Clips where setting custom scales is deselected after inputting a single digit.
- Fixed problem of having extra columns added when printing Article Views with Grid selected as column setting.
- Fixed problem with opening SketchUp Warehouse which would result in a bland dialog opening.