Release Notes: Catalogue Tools 12.0 Patch 1
Fixes and enhancements
- Fixed issue with the Component Tab Creator that could cause a crash when attempting to add a Scheme icon.
- Fixed problem in the Schemes Builder where a Feature would become invalid when its Feature Code was edited.
- Fixed problem in the Schemes Builder that would remove all changes done in the Scheme tab when the refresh key (F5) was pressed.
- Fixed problem in the Feature tab of the Catalogue Creator where expanded Options could not be copied and pasted.
- Fixed problem for models set with Insertion ID that would not update their position in 2D/3D views correctly for Anchor Points on External References.
- Fixed problem with model graphics not updating for Anchor Points on External References.
- Fixed problem for folder locations being removed in the Resource Directories after saving using Save As to a different file type.
- Fixed problem with points on CAD symbols being extra large on import.
- Fixed problem where importing DWG files failed.