News & Changes
- Added support for Filtering on sub-parts of Stairs.
- Improved performance for large drawings when trying to snap a tool to an object within a 2D View clip.
- Improved performance for opening the Print reports dialog when working with large drawings; the dialog should now open much faster.
- Fixed issue with the Tags legend tool that could cause a crash after copying a paper.
- Fixed problem with the Tags legend tool that could cause the legend to become unselectable if all checkboxes had been unchecked.
- Fixed problem with the Tags legend tool that could prevent it from accepting changes to Font height.
- Slightly updated UI for the property box of the Tags legend tool, so the buttons look a bit nicer.
- Fixed problem with the Tags legend tool color fill being incorrect when exporting to DWG.
- Fixed problem with Print to PDF for Levels and Custom shapes containing holes, that could cause extra lines to appear in the final PDF.
- Fixed problem with Levels that could prevent holes, created by using the Cutout option, from being visible until the view was refreshed.
- Fixed problem with Walls that could prevent inserted Windows from following wall thickness when it was changed.
- Fixed problem with Tags that would prevent tags on 2D tools such as textboxes or the like from being included in the total count of objects with a given tag.
- Fixed problem with Tags that could cause tags to not be visible in the Calculation if viewed from within a block.
- Fixed problem with Custom Shape tags that could cause the Fill background option in the quick properties to not work.
- Fixed problem with the warning dialog for loading a drawing with missing Extensions; the dialog was incorrectly claiming to be about “Outdated version detected”.