On the Advanced tab, you can set up background behavior and additional features in CET.
Use Windows open/save dialogs (not recommended): You can choose to use the Windows open/save dialogs instead of CET’s own.
Selecting this option may cause some functionality loss, e.g. the ability to view the drawings as thumbnails, and is therefore not recommended.
- Enable sounds: Play sounds integrated in CET while placing and adjusting objects in CET.
- Save location for new drawings: Specify the save locations for new drawings as well as exported PDF or CAD files from CET. Clicking the link symbol will set the location to “Same as drawing”.
- Location for CET Documents folder: Specify the preferred location for your CET Documents folder. Default location is the Documents folder on your local computer.
- Rebuild language database: Click this option if you have a problem with mixed languages on buttons or in dialog box, or if you see $, %, or other symbols in texts.
- Remove old backup files: Removes auto-backup files and auto-save files to allow more room on your computer.
In most cases, the options in the Cleaning field should only be used in consultation with CET Support.