Hotfix 3: January 10, 2022
- Fixed problem with uploading CmSym files that only contain stretch data, which could refuse to upload with a warning that the model has no LOD.
Hotfix 2: January 3, 2022
- Fixed problem with CmSym files sometimes not uploading when publishing from Catalogue Creator, which could cause a warning that certain files are unreadable.
Hotfix 1: December 21, 2022
CET Material Handling
- Fixed problem with the Bay Editor for Pallet Racking that would prevent changes to Level Clearance from taking effect.
- Fixed problem with the Unit Load for Pallet Racking that could prevent changes to the Unit Load setting from saving correctly.
CET 13.5 Patch 1: December 19, 2022
Fixes & Enhancements
- Improved performance for 3D PDF creation.
- Fixed issue with the Slice Shape tool from the Tools tab, which would cause a crash when used on carpets from the Architectural tab.
- Fixed issue with Inserted images and the 3D view that could cause a crash when enabling the Activate 2D option from the Properties box.
- Fixed problem with Settings that could cause them to reset back to default when installing an update to CET or Extensions.
- NOTE: Due to the nature of this bug, the process of installing this update could theoretically cause the problem while installing the patch.
- For additional information, please visit Known Issues: CET 13.5 – Configura Help Center
- Fixed problem with 2D Fill for Custom Shape Tools as well as Carpets and coverings. They should again default to Follow 3D.
- Fixed problem with Calculation that would cause values reaching ten digits to no longer fit their assigned column width.
- Fixed problem with Calculation that could cause the contents of the dialog to appear to flicker if the computer was left idle.
- Fixed problem with the PDF import dialog that could in some cases keep it from opening.
- Fixed problem with the Load dialog that would cause disconnected drives to not show their folder names.
- Fixed problem with Elevation views that could cause parts of objects to be incorrectly shown as transparent.
- Fixed problem with the Photo Lab that could cause the 3D Viewport to turn black.
- Fixed problem with imported Schemes that would prevent them from showing up in the scheme dropdown.
- Fixed problem with Snip to Paper View that could cause the newly created View Clip to wind up behind other pre-existing View Clips.
- Fixed problem with Component tab contents that could occasionally cause them to expand and cover parts of the tabs.
- Fixed problem with Component tabs that could cause tabs to resort when waking up snoozing tabs.
- Fixed problem with tooltips in Tree views that could cause tooltips to remain visible even when moving the pointer.
- Fixed problem with the Print dialog that could cause automatically created Elevation views to become misaligned within their pages.
- Updated the Bill of Material template to say Salesperson instead of Salesman.
Please sign in to leave a comment.