These pre-release notes are still due for final layouting, spell-/grammar checks, and possibly rewording some parts. Although the main contents should not change, these notes are not yet fit for distributing to all users.
News & Changes
- Renamed the Apply to Section button in the Apply rules dialog during Scheme creation to be Add to section, to help clarify what the button does.
- Updated the Publish tab to also show a column for File Size to allow for sorting on file size.
- Fixed issue with renaming of files (.cmpsls/.pslayout) that could cause a crash when the file's new name matched the name of an already existing file of the same file format.
- Fixed problem with editing Measure Priority that would prevent changes from being saved.
- Fixed problem wit Anchored External References that could cause an External Reference key to change its position in the 3D preview.
- Fixed problem that could cause option fields to become blank when pushing options with matching top-level names, but different sup-options.
- Fixed problem with the Scheme tab that could cause models to show as black in the Product icon preview.
- Fixed problem with reimporting of Scheme designs that could cause them to become non-unique and lose the "Unsaved" label or asterisk (*) marker.
- Fixed problem with the Scheme preview that would cause it to not show the currently selected Scheme product tab and instead show the first tab. This fix only applies to Scheme designs without a Preset.
- Fixed problem with Scheme labels that would prevent them from updating right away when more languages were added in the Project tab.
- Fixed problem that would prevent Delimiters from showing if the SKU option was checked.
- Fixed problem that would prevent SKU Delimiters from saving correctly.