Main Release (November 16, 2020)
News & Changes
- On the Geometry tab, you can now add products to other products when creating a datasymbol. This enables you to configure and edit products together with other products from a data catalogue, and save the resulting product as one datasymbol instead of individual ones.
- Added ability to hide sub-features in the Schemes tab; simply click the eye icon next to a feature to hide it.
- Added support for Schemes to be available in the Schemes Explorer when they were published to a portfolio and not limited to toolbox only.
Improved information in error message shown when the Misc folder is missing.
- Added a warning icon when a feature without a group code is added to the layout. The icon comes with an explanatory tooltip to help clarify why it is showing.
- The More Properties button, to access the object’s scheme settings directly, will now appear in the Property box for Catalogue scheme objects but this is dependent on your Extensions to support this functionality.
- Improved performance when switching models on a Product that has many Features and Options.
- Fixed problem with Filtering on Package Count (Pkg. Count) that could cause filtering to not work correctly.
- Fixed problem with extraction of preview images that would incorrectly save them to the Materials folder instead of the Previews folder.
- Fixed problem with Copy/Paste that could cause pasting to not work depending on which copy/paste commands were used (keyboard shortcut/right-click menu/interface buttons).
- Fixed problem with the Scheme builder that could prevent grouping by Manufacturer code.
- Fixed problem with Scheme preview that could lead to the scrollbar disappearing.
- Fixed problem with the Scheme builder that would cause the Numeric Order feature to show up in the Property box as a dropdown instead of a text field.
- Fixed problem with the Scheme builder that could cause overlapping text when scrolling the contents of some boxes.
- Updated Scheme for Catalogue symbols to support the new Picking tool that was added to other Schemes with this release.
- Fixed problem with Scheme builder that prevented the correct tab from being automatically selected when the Preview was opened.