At any time, you can see what the scheme design would look like if it's published using the "Preview" button. This is especially useful if you want to quickly apply values onto symbols in the drawing to test your scheme design.
This should work like a normal scheme. You can learn more about schemes here. The preview scheme will look something like this.
In the Scheme Builder, you can set the sub-Features of any listed Feature to be hidden. Clicking the Eye icon to the Feature's right will enable this, and the icon will change to a closed eye with a slash through it.
Note: Any subsequent sub-Features below the one set to hidden will inherit the trait as well.
The sub-Features will not appear in the Preview or Published version of the scheme, as seen in the below image.
- Once a scheme has been designed, it can be added to the component tab.
- Drag the "Scheme Button" into the toolbox:
- You can select a Default Scheme, modify its description and update the Scheme icon:
- Activate the component tab (by clicking the red checkbox to make it green, if it's already green you're fine) and then click the save button.
- Save the project.
- Publish the project. Don't forget to include the pslayout, and cmtbxc files!
- In Catalogue Browser, make sure all files are available offline and gets downloaded.
- Activate the Show Component Tab:
- The component tab will be displayed with the Scheme.
- The Scheme Explorer Grouping is to group the scheme according to enterprise/vendors.