On the Network tab, you can adjust the following settings:
- Allow automatic download of updates: Enables updates to CET released by Configura and its partners to begin downloading and installing automatically without checking from the Help menu.
- Install updates at preferred day and time: Configure the day and time for updates to be installed.
- Keep previous versions: Allows CET to keep earlier versions of CET major updates.
- Clear previous versions now: Deletes all earlier versions of CET.
- Proxy settings: These are your server settings and should only be altered in consultation with CET Support.
- Workgroup Extension Storage: Setting up Workgroup Extension Storage allows multiple users on a common network to share downloaded Extensions.
- E-mail: Use SMTP. Unchecking this box should only be done in consultation with CET Support.