Spec 6.0: May 15, 2023
News & Changes
- Saving a PMX created from an imported file will populate the original file name in the Save As dialog as a convenient reminder.
- Added a button next to Calculation in CET Commerical Interiors that will open data directly into Spec without the need to perform export/import.
- Added a preference setting to hide pricing Totals and Subtotals in the status bar.
- Added a preference setting to turn on/off the dialog prompt “Do you want to re-price affected record?” after making an edit.
- Added two new reports, 1-Page Cut Sheet and 3-Cut Sheet, in the Reporting Tab.
- Double-clicking a PMX or SIF file while a session of Spec is already running will open as a Document Tab in that running session. This will improve performance when opening a file.
- Improved performance with the F3 (Quick Copy) operation.
- Improved how corrupt discount files are handled and communicated.
- Updated the tooltip text for the Merge and Edit Merge buttons in the Home tab/ribbon.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed problem with importing an OFDA XML file that was exported from CET containing case sensitive Tag values.
- Fixed problem with exporting an OFDA XML file from a SIF that could cause the records to lose their original number sequence.
- Fixed problem with launching and closing multiple sessions of Spec that could cause an error.
- Fixed problem with the Records Range in Table Discount that could cause an error.
- Fixed problem with clearing a Table Discount that could cause an error.
- Fixed problem with the Split Line operation and Undo/Redo.
- Fixed miscellaneous problems with Analysis for better performance.