Catalogue Tools 14.0 Major: May 22, 2023
News & Changes
- Warnings about uploading of oversized models have been made stricter. As previously warned, the Catalogue Creator will no longer allow uploading objects that exceed the maximum LOD triangle count by 100x or more.
- Please ensure that you optimize the 3D for your models and generate proper LOD levels as this has potential to greatly impact performance for your end-users.
- Optional No Code is a new column that has been added to the Options Spreadsheet. This column allows you to enter a No Selection code value for the Options of a Feature that has Optional Select enabled.
- This eliminates the problem with missing options that could cause pricing issues for exported SIFs.
Fixes & Enhancements
Catalogue Creator Improvements
- Added a Save All button to the Component Tab Creator.
- Added a drag-delete section to the right-hand side of the Toolbox Creator.
- Renamed “API key” to “Catalogue Key” to better align wording with CET and MyConfigura.
- Renamed the dropdown entry for “Embedded to Extension” to “License” in the Publish tab.
Catalogue Creator Bug Fixes
- Limited the number of characters in dropdowns for Portfolio Details to a maximum of 50. Anything longer than this will be truncated on display to keep the dropdown from getting too big.
- Fixed problem with export that could, due to rounding errors, cause the last decimal number to be off by one in measurement columns.
- Fixed problem with the Products tab that would cause the default number of decimals for measurement columns to be three when it should be five.
- Fixed problem with the Products tab that could prevent columns from updating the visible information when changing filters.
- Fixed problem that could cause Additional products to anchor to the wrong position.
- Fixed problem with Additional products and the Offset value that could prevent conversion of measurement units from working.
Model Lab/Stage Improvements
- The LOD slider for Triangle count has been made wider to help make it easier to use.
Model Lab/Stage Bug Fixes
- Fixed problem that prevented the model visualization from being updated when changing scale or rotation values in the Advanced UV controls.
- Fixed problem with the RGB sliders for the Light section that could cause them to appear grayed out and disabled.