This article lists the antivirus exceptions and network access requirements for CIL (Commercial
Interior Library) apps. Our Support team is happy to help you with any additional questions!
Files that should be excluded from active scanning include:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ProjectMatrix\
- C:\Program Files\ProjectMatrix\ProjectMatrix Data Server
In addition, you can exclude these folders and their contents from scanning:
- %TEMP%\ProjectMatrix Installs
- %LOCALAPPDATA%\ProjectSymbols for AutoCad
- %LOCALAPPDATA%\CET Data and all subfolders
Make sure to exempt all connections from *.projectmatrix.com.
For a list of the CET exceptions, please visit the CET Antivirus Settings article.
- License Server/Login Check
- Server Software: Microsoft SQL Server
- Address: pmaccess.chwmgbg0ai2r.us-east-1.rds.amazonaws.com
- Port: 60294
The default port location for ProjectNotify Server is 8730 and for Client is 8731. These are the ports the application uses to connect to itself locally. Ports 60294, 8730, and 8731 as well as our listed Amazon Servers, website www.projectmatrix.com, https://www.projectmatrix.com, and login.projectmatrix.com.
Data Download Location
The paths/ports below are required for ProjectNotify 4 to work.
- Port: 80 Database Location (PHP): http://www.projectmatrix.com
- Download Location: https://s3.amazonaws.com/ProjectMatrix
Please sign in to leave a comment.