Catalogue Tools 13.5 Minor: February 20, 2023
Fixes and Enhancements
Catalogue Creator Improvements
- Added an option to close the Scheme Design product preview as some products may not have a need for this.
Model Lab/Stage Bug Improvements
- Improved performance when editing complex models.
Catalogue Creator Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue with adding External Reference Key and Create Named Point in the Geometry tab that could cause a crash.
- Fixed problem with Generate fake transparency that could in some cases cause the material to turn black in the preview.
- Fixed problem with Calculation that would prevent the Volume value from showing if the product was set up using millimeters as unit.
- Fixed problem with the Convert Cm3D to CmSym that prevented it from properly finishing the conversion.
- Fixed problem with Importing/Exporting of language resources from Excel that could prevent texts from importing or exporting correctly.
- Fixed problem with Additional Products that could cause ID and Anchoring to not work.