In Print Reports, the Standard section can generate premade report styles.
- Check the boxes for the items you want to include in the report:
- Standard bill or material: Current Article View with default View Settings
- Floor Plan: Overall 2D drawing view
- Perspective: Overall 3D drawing view; uses current camera angle in 3D view
- Check the Print border box if you want an outline around your drawing views.
The Frame style can also be changed:
- For the Floor Plan, select a precise Scale, or check Fitted to have the drawing automatically scaled to fit on the page. Set a margin to create space between the edge of the page or frame and your drawing area.
- Select what Views Mode you desire for the Floor Plan (i.e. Normal, Panels, Architectural, etc.).
- Select the printer and paper size. (A)
- To print the plan in black & white, select the Page Setup button to the right of the paper size.
- Check Black and White (fax). (B)
- To print on the page horizontally, check Landscape.
- Check Create an Adobe PDF document if you want to print to PDF. (C)
- Once you have everything set, proceed with Preview or Print (D).
The project name, sold-to, and distributor information is set in the Project Data dialog.
To change the logo found in the bottom left of your Floor Plan and Perspective, and the top right of your Article View, Go to the Document Contents section and browse for a new Logotype: