These pre-release notes are still due for final layouting, spell-/grammar checks, and possibly rewording some parts. Although the main contents should not change, these notes are not yet fit for distributing to all users.
- Fixed issue with PDF export from Paper View that could cause a crash under some very specific circumstances.
- Fixed issue with drawings containing large amounts of Carpet and coverings objects, that could cause a crash when attempting to place even more carpets.
- Fixed problem with Windows that could cause Edit Graphics changes to architectural windows to get reverted next time the drawing was loaded.
- Fixed problem with Always move objects with their respective levels that would cause objects to follow along with the level, even when this function was turned off.
- Fixed problem with Levels with a negative elevation value that could cause objects on the level to become dislocated.
- Fixed problem with Paper view and Export to Powerpoint that could prevent the export from working for some drawings.
- Fixed problem with Paper view and loading of papers that need certain Extensions that could result in a warning message that could be hard to understand.
- Fixed problem with Part Tags that could cause tagging shapes to not always show the correct line style when selected.
- Fixed problem with Catalogue objects and Ind. Tags that could make the Ind. Tags visible in the TAGS view mode.
- Fixed problem with Categorization that could cause applied Categories to not be retained when copying and pasting objects in specific View modes.
- Fixed problem with COMs that would prevent them from being included when exporting to Revit.
- Fixed problem with import of very large DWG objects that could cause the drawing to become unloadable.
- Fixed problem with Collaboration and imported DWG objects that could cause sections containing imported DWG files to become unloadable.
- Fixed problem with Collaboration that could prevent objects placed in the local section from being moved with the Move selection to section tool.