News & Changes
- Product Folders can now be manually reordered in the Table of Contents:
- Made it easier to access and edit the Key for Product label, Section labels, and Entries by just clicking the Edit button, not needing to hold the Shift key.
- Added option to control which Product Features are visible to the end-user in the Property box.
- Added support for propagating Options to other Features. (Read more here)
- Added support for defining Insertion Elevation for Products.
- Added support for Omit Part Number and specifying a dynamic product that will not look for generated products.
- Omit Part Number – When this is checked, it will exclude the product’s code during lookup in generated child product code.
- Disable Product Lookup – Specify a product that will not lookup for generated product code.
- Added two new Project Types to the Publish tab of the Catalogue Creator. The new Project Types are called Kitchen assortment (K2/XP) and Flooring assortment.
Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
- Improved performance on switching between stretchable products in Geometry
- Improved performance for Undo/Redo in Creator's Product
- Improved performance on switching into the Geometry
- Improved performance on opening Tools menu for large catalogs.
- Improved performance on drag and dropping Features in Geometry
- Fixed an issue where the Model Measure Threshold field in the Geometry tab doesn't match the stretch threshold value for a sym model in Model Lab.
- Fixed an issue where Navigator freezes after clicking Open All Below.
- Fixed problem with Property boxes for additional product data, that would cause Property boxes to become too large or look strange. There is now a limit to how much text will show for a given field before being truncated.
- Fixed problem with additional products that would prevent static connectors from updating their position to follow offset/anchoring.
- Fixed problem with stretchable Catalogue objects that could make it impossible to select them after changing their stretch value in the Properties box.
- Fixed problem with the propagation of stretch to additional products that would prevent it from working with non-numeric features.
- Fixed problem with the Apply Rule dialog, that could cause it to become uneditable if were more than five features present sharing the same Group Code.
- Fixed problem with Categories contain in the Apply Rule dialog that would cause it to fail to identify parts of the text when multiple words were used in the same field.