- News & Changes
- Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
News & Changes
- The Material Lab now supports choosing colors from the HEX and RAL color palettes in addition to the regular RGB colors.
- A new option has been added to the property box for the Column Balloon add-on. You can now use the Show Direction Text option to control whether the direction text for Baseline Dimensions should be visible or not.
- Several new models have been added to the Industrial Equipment Extension:
- Reach truck
- Battery powered truck
- Document inserter
- Auto Bagger
- Baler 1
- Baler 2
Some examples are shown here:
- Added support for Stretching to Industrial Equipment objects that can have multiple sizes:
- Stretchable Totes/Storages
- Roll Cage
- Guard rails
- Striped hoop safety barrier
- Wooden and Plastic pallets
- Customized box
- Stretchable deck/wire deck
- Added support for automatically loading pallets with boxes from the right-click menu and quick property box.
- A new column is now available in the Calculation dialog, Main Product. It is intended to help determine which Catalogue objects that subparts originate from.
It is turned off by default, and can be found using the View Settings:
- The Render Accelerator server has been upgraded to be able to run as a Windows Service (details):
To upgrade to the newest version, click the message in the dialog:
Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
- Improved performance for working with windows on curved walls.
- Improved performance when applying tags to large imported CAD files.
- Improved performance on enabling/disabling the Lock Position property for large CAD files.
- Fixed issue with the Scheme Painter that could cause a crash using Apply to all relevant.
- Fixed problem with the Scheme Painter and architectural walls that could cause incorrect material application.
- Fixed problem with SketchUp import that would cause re-import of the same file after modifying the original to not reflect the changes.
- Fixed problem with material propagation that could prevent materials from propagating when using custom materials.
- Fixed problem with embedded schemes that could cause them to not be visible when Multiple Drawings was enabled.
- Fixed problem with custom view modes that would prevent changes to them from being saved, prompting a warning about the view mode name already existing.
- Fixed problem with custom view modes that would cause changes to be saved, even when the Cancel option was selected from the Edit View Set dialog.
- Fixed problem with Calculation and attempting to locate parts that are inside of a Block, that would cause CET to point to a random part of the drawing.
- Fixed problem with the Photo Lab that would cause renderings to not finish when switching to another drawing during render.
- Fixed problem with curved walls that could cause wall trim to overlap with windows placed at a very low elevation.
- Fixed problem with Wall Appearance settings that could cause the Transparent setting to be ignored when loading drawings or switching between different open drawings.
- Fixed problem with window accessories for windows in curved walls, that would prevent them from behaving correctly when using the Mirror Tools.
- Fixed problem with curved walls that could cause applied materials to appear broken or incorrectly stretched.
- Fixed problem with opening Sketchup 3D Warehouse, resulting in an empty window.
- Fixed problem where Blocks were duplicated after being exported to CAD.
- Fixed problem with Filter still being applied to CAD export even though the Filter checkbox was unchecked.
- Fixed problem with CAD files appearing darker after being imported into CET.
- Fixed problem with Levels that would allow Levels to be Part Tagged even though their section was in View-Only.
- Fixed problem with Baseline Dimensions losing their reference name when reloading a section.
- Fixed problem with the Column Balloon add-on for View Clips that could cause Baseline Dimension label texts to overlap with View Clip contents.