Please note that these are the pre-release notes for this patch and that they may be subject to change.
News & Changes
- Added a Try to Connect option to the Replicate dialog that will attempt to attach replicated components to existing components.
- Added a Show 0 quantity option to the quick property box of Printable Article Views in Paper View to force rows with a quantity of zero to be displayed:
- Fixed problem with Tags when exporting to CAD (color, rotation and missing tags).
- Fixed problem with the Tags Legend selection frame not updating right away, as it normally should.
- Fixed problem with Article Views in the Calculation that could prevent the Filter list from updating when unchecking/checking the All option in the View Settings dialog.
- Fixed problem with Levels that could not be hidden using the Show/Hide floor only option from the Level Overview.
- Fixed problem with showing level outlines in the wrong position when the level is not set to Solid in the quick property box.
- Fixed problem with carpets and coverings partially or completely hiding certain objects.
- Fixed problem with stretching doors or windows by clicking and dragging that could cause the base floor to temporarily move.
- Fixed problem with stretching doors or windows by clicking and dragging that could cause all doors and windows in connected walls to be filled with wall while stretching.
- Fixed problem with trying to select a single window while in group select mode which would always also select the wall.
- Fixed problem with the Hide details section of the Component Tab Configurator that could cause it to disappear when the dialog was resized.
- Fixed problem with the Show/Hide icon not being updated for top level categories in the Filter dialog, when filtering on sub-categories.