Release Notes: CET Designer 11.5 Patch 4
- Fixed problem with CAD import that could cause some settings to not be retained when saving and loading the drawing.
- Fixed problem with CAD import that could cause some imported DWG files to get displaced next time the drawing was loaded.
- Fixed problem with doors that would cause their quick property box to erroneously display an extra line entry for Width.
- Fixed problem with walls that could result in the wall’s rotation point being offset from its intended position after placing the wall.
- Improved performance for View clips, with Black and White add-on, that display imported DWG files.
- Fixed problem with the Column Balloon add-on for View clips, that could cause it to become confused and point the balloon indicators in the wrong direction when two Baselines were placed in a cross-shape.
- Fixed issue with Material Explorer Categories not being alphabetically sorted.