Patch 4 (September 21, 2020)
News & Changes
New Startup Notification
- Due to repeated issues with misbehavior from the Nahimic Audio Software, which can outright cause CET Designer to crash, we have now added a warning during startup of CET Designer if Nahimic is detected as running.
This dialog also offers the option to terminate the Nahimic process, or to ignore it and try to start CET Designer anyway.
- Fixed issue with printing of Viewports from old drawings, that could sometimes cause a crash.
- Fixed problem with DWG export that could in some cases cause the exported objects to incorrectly get displaced in the resulting DWG file.
- Fixed problem with Favorites that could cause object grouping to be lost when loading a Favorite.
- Fixed problem with creation of Custom View Modes that would now allow saving of the new View Mode without changing the default name.
- Fixed problem with schemes that could sometimes cause the object's 2D to not update properly when applying schemes to objects inside blocks.
- Fixed problem that could cause DWG text to look oversized in View clips if the Unlink and convert option had been used on the DWG.
- Fixed problem that could cause the shadows of swatches to incorrectly show on top of the swatches in 2D View clips.
- Fixed problem with Print and Print Preview that could cause the triangle indicating where the front of a panel is, to disappear if a 2D View clip is set to Black & White.
- Fixed problem with 2D View clips, that could cause DWG files that had been edited using Edit Graphics to seemingly revert to their original appearance when the Black and White add-on was applied.
- Fixed problem with 2D View clips that could in some cases cause some objects in 2D to not be visible after exporting to PDF or Powerpoint.
Patch 3 (August 17, 2020)
News & Changes
Message Bar Enhancements
- We have updated the message bar to make it easier to see how many messages are waiting, and which category they belong to:
Unified Installation for Updates and Catalog Data
- For Extensions that make use of Catalog objects, CET Designer will now also download all the related Catalog data before offering to restart with the new updates:
If you do not wish to wait for all Catalog data to also download before applying updates, there is an option to tell CET Designer to not wait for Catalog downloads:
- Expanded controls for switching views have been added to the Views dropdown. It is also possible to set up keyboard shortcuts for these commands if you find yourself using them often:
New Extension: Collaboration Lite
The Collaboration Lite Extension is now available on the Marketplace in a limited release beta version:
Collaboration Lite allows simultaneously working on different sections of a drawing by using local or network drives as shared storage. It can handle up to 50 model sections and 50 paper sections for teams up to five people.
Users can create and work on their own sections of a drawing and then make that section available to other users in the same drawing.
Initially, this Extension will be of limited availability; it will only be available upon request, and only if all of your installed manufacturer Extensions support it.
Please contact your respective manufacturers to find out if they support Collaboration Lite.
- The CAD Settings dialog now provides more helpful information regarding the state of the selected DWG file; such as telling you whether the file is frozen, locked, inside of a block or placed on a paper.
- You can now ask Windows to open your selected DWG file in AutoCAD (or associated viewer), by clicking the Open dwg with default associated software button:
If it cannot find a default software for opening DWGs when the button is clicked, Windows will prompt you to pick which software you would like to use.
- Xref files will now automatically group themselves under their parent DWG in the CAD Settings dialog, and clearly state that they are Xrefs. Tooltips for Xref files will also inform which DWG files are referencing them:
- It is now possible to import DWG files straight into Paper View for placement directly onto papers.
- You can now resize imported DWG files through click & drag. Deselecting the Lock scale option in the properties box for the DWG will enable the regular resize points for click & drag resizing.
- Based on user requests, the Import attribute data option in the CAD Settings dialog has been renamed to Import CAP symbol data:
- The old set of Scale selection buttons in the CAD Settings dialog has been replaced with a single dropdown.
This new dropdown additionally offers more scale options to choose from:
- Added support for using the scale setting from your View clips when exporting to DWG.
- Added support for Force all colors to ACI when exporting to DWG:
Using this setting will make CET Designer convert all saved color values to conform to AutoCAD ACI numbering.
Paper View & View Clips
- A new tool has been added, allowing for creation of Add-on templates that can be reused to quickly add collections of Add-ons to View Clips.
This tool also keeps track of your five last used templates, for even faster access:
All templates are saved in the same location, which can be changed or accessed for sharing of templates with your co-workers. This can be changed from the Control Panel:
- When selected, View Clips now clearly indicate which Add-ons are attached to them:
This also allows for easy editing of attached Add-ons by clicking to select them and show their Properties box, or for quick removal by clicking the red X:
- Added support for navigating between papers by pressing the PageUp and PageDown
You can also duplicate your currently selected paper by pressing Control+Insert or add a new empty paper after the selected one by pressing Insert.
- It is now possible to move objects in the drawing area while editing a View Clip; simply uncheck Lock content in the property box to enable moving other objects besides the View Clip target area.
IFC Extension Updates
- Measurement units for imported IFC objects will now display based on your CET Designer Control Panel settings for Distance unit.
- IFC objects now support having Categories assigned to them.
- Added option to the Properties box for making ICF objects transparent in 2D.
- A new tool has also been added, letting you submit unloadable IFC files for investigation.
- Vertical and Ship ladders are now available for both OSHA and ISO 14122 standards for Industrial stairs.
Vertical ladders also have the option of adding safety cages.
- A placeable ramp is now available in both Concrete and Steel materials:
- Industrial stairs also sees the addition of new tools for more detailed landing thickness control and for creating hollow landings:
This enables editing of the width of an entire Row or Column within the grid:
- Added option to the Properties box for hiding selected Handrail in 3D.
- Handrail level control option added, for Custom standards only.
- As long as Even Posts has not been enabled from the property box, you can now control the interval between manually placed Upright posts for handrails. This is only available for Custom standards.
- Maximum width and length for landings has been increased to 100 meters (328 ft).
- You can now add cross bracing between supports:
- When inserting supports, you can now switch to Manual placement to place supports where you want them along the edge of landings:
- Measurements have been corrected so Elevation is measured to the top of the landing.
- You can now change direction of stairs (Upward or Downward) after placement, by changing the direction from the Property box:
- More secondary beam type options have been added for landings:
- Stairs now support application of custom materials.
- Freestanding supports now snap Start/Middle/End of help lines for easier placement.
- Landings can now be elevated to a maximum height of 101.6 meters (4000”).
- Custom standard stairs now support switching between Flat and C-column stringer types:
- You can now control the size of the baseplate separately from size for support columns:
Plants & Flowers
- We have given all models for plants and flowers an overhaul to make them look even nicer. As a bonus, we added a few new ones, including versions that snap to walls.
- Curved walls now support adding wall base trims to them.
- The Demo work mode has been updated to no longer show any tools beyond the Ruler and Zoom tools in the toolbars.
- Removed dialog informing about automatic temporary enabling of disabled Catalogues required for the drawing currently being loaded.
- Removed Match Measurement tool option from the Save Favorites dialog.
- Fixed problem with rendering of images that could cause render progress to stop at 0% on AMD-based laptops.
- Fixed problem with arched walls that caused the top of them to look jagged and uneven, even in rendered images.
- Fixed problem with Copy/Paste of objects into a new drawing that would prevent applied custom Categories from following along with the objects.
- Fixed problem that would allow creation of Custom view modes with identical names.
- Fixed problem with Edit Graphics that could cause the Unite tool button to not become enabled.
- Fixed problem with IFC export that could cause graphics for stairs to not export correctly.
- Fixed problem with IFC import for items that are missing name information. Objects like this will now automatically be given the name “Unspecified”.
- Fixed problem with IFC import that could in some cases result in colors not showing correctly.
- Fixed problem with IFC import of data property values, that could result in distance units not showing the correct measurement unit.
- Fixed problem with IFC import that could result in incorrect 3D.
- Fixed problem with Blocks that could sometimes cause CET Designer to go unresponsive for longer periods when using certain tools on the Blocks.
- Fixed problem with DWG that could cause a drop in performance when navigating around the drawing in 2D or 3D.
- Fixed problem with DWG that could sometimes cause CET Designer to go unresponsive for longer periods when trying to move a thin wall onto DWG lines.
- Fixed problem that could cause DWG files to change name if they were inside of a block that was exploded, or if they were frozen and then unfrozen.
- Fixed problem that could cause DWG files to go missing from the CAD Settings dialog if they were inside of a block that was exploded, or if they were frozen and then unfrozen.
- Fixed problem that could cause DWG files to be deleted from the drawing if they were inside of a block that was exploded.
- Fixed problem that could cause DWG files to be duplicated if they were frozen and then unfrozen.
- Fixed problem with imported DWG files that could cause texts to overlap each other in 2D.
- Fixed problem with imported DWG files that had been set to be unitless. CET Designer will now identify and set a unit for such files to prevent graphical distortions.
- Fixed problems with Copy/Paste and Undo/Redo of inserted DWG files, which could cause various issues with the visibility of the DWG files in the CAD settings dialog.
- Fixed problem with Baseline tool that could cause Dimension text and placement to be incorrect when rotating the dimension.
- Fixed problem that would cause handrails to be deleted if stairs were added to the side of a landing. Handrails will now instead split to either side of the stairs.
- Fixed problem with handrails not being adjustable after being added to a landing or catwalk.
- Fixed problem with Paper view that could lead to a drop in performance when holding the pointer over DWG objects inside a black & white View clip.
- Fixed problem with the Graphical snapping dialog, that could make it difficult to close the dropdown menus.
- Fixed issue with material application, that could cause a crash when switching between different parts of the object via the Properties box while applying the material.
- Fixed issue with empty 2D View clips that could cause a crash when switching papers.
Fixed issue with loading of Favorites, that could cause a crash when the Favorites dialog was on a different screen from CET Designer.
Patch 2 (July 20, 2020)
News & Changes
View Clip – Updates & New Features
- You can now make certain components appear in color inside a View clip, while others remain in monochrome. This can be achieved by applying the Black and White Add-on, and then using the Filter option to select the components you wish to highlight in color.
- We have re-added the Elevation option for View Clips, as well as the Show Alternative option. Both are located in the green property box.
- Scale text now offers more flexibility in how it is positioned; by using Single select mode to select the text box, you can move the add-on between the different corners of your view clip and rotate its contents.
CAD – Import/Export Improvements
- Updated show 2D in 3D view in the CAD settings dialog to NOT be checked by default.
- DWG Import will now more clearly indicate if an imported DWG contains a Zero point or not.
When selecting an imported DWG file, the property box now lets you Reset the Zero point, or Add zero point if the DWG does not have one.
- Line Thickness customization will now be retained when exporting from CET Designer. Support has also been added for resizing the CAD settings dialog.
- Added an option to show original source while loading favorite file in Viewports/Paper View.
- Fixed problem with View clips not working with 2D position in Paper View.
- View Clips will no longer be collapsed when loading auto-papers.
- Fixed problem with Component tab configuration and View choices not being remembered when switching between Paper View and Model space.
- Fixed problem with Component tab configuration not being remembered when CET Designer is re-started.
- Fixed problem with rendered photos not appearing in the Paper View when Show only contour lines for 2D is enabled.
- Fixed problem with Help Lines and Help Points showing in inches and decimals instead of feet and inches.
- Fixed problem with custom View Modes being able to have identical names.
- Fixed problem with dotted line appearing as solid line for imported DWG.
- Fixed problem with DWG having different shapes, missing lines/parts, a or looking distorted when imported into CET Designer.
- Fixed problem that could cause the selection box to be bigger than normal for some objects imported into CET Designer.
- Fixed problem where boxed dotted line is not exported correctly to DWG.
- Improved DWG import, reload and change scale performance.
- Fixed problem with Wall Settings not working for Insert Wall on Edge.
- Fixed issue that could cause a crash when zooming in and out in some drawings.
- Fixed issue that could cause a crash when saving some drawings that contain filtered View clips, while in Paper view.
Patch 1 (June 15, 2020)
News & Changes
Text scaling returns!
- An add-on has been created for 2D View clips to allow for scaling of text visible inside of the View clip; same as it used to work for Viewports.
Frame control for the Scale Add-on
- The Scale Add-on for 2D View clips now offers full control over style, width and color for its frame.
New Export Filter options
- When exporting a drawing, the filter options now include a tab for View Modes, same as for DWG export. This is available for the following additional formats:
IFC, SKP, STP, OBJ, FBX
New DWG import option
- When importing DWG files through the CAD Settings dialog, you can now use the CTRL and/or SHIFT keys to select multiple files at the same time to get them all imported in one go.
New Grouping functionality in the CAD Settings dialog
- If multiple copies of the same DWG file have been inserted into your drawing, they will automatically be grouped under a single heading in the CAD Settings dialog:
- Added a new icon for the Show part tag colors View clip add-on. The updated button now uses the more modern icon for Tags.
- Increased the distance, when placing Dimensions, before CET Designer interprets click & hold mouse button as a drag motion. This will make the placement feel more precise.
- Fixed problem with the Black and white View clips add-on that would cause CAD tags to no longer be visible.
- Fixed problem with arcs in DWG blocks that could cause them to not look like arcs when imported to CET Designer.
- Fixed problem with multileaders in DWG blocks that could cause them to not be visible when imported to CET Designer.
- Fixed problem with arcs in DWG files that could cause part of the arc to become distorted.
- Fixed problem with the Show 2D entities in 3D view option that could cause lines and hatch patterns to not show, or show up distorted.
- Fixed problem with DWG import that could cause Chinese characters to show as ”?” signs instead.
- Fixed problem with DWG import that could cause leaders with text to not be visible in 2D.
- Fixed problem with DWG import that could sometimes cause doors to be reversed in CET Designer.
- Fixed problem with Tags, applied while editing blocks, that could cause tags to duplicate in the Calculation dialog.
- Fixed problem with custom View mode names not being retained when loading a View clip that had been saved as a Favorite, or as a part of a saved Paper.
- Fixed problem with creating a PDF displaying custom shapes, with a very large numbers of holes in them, that could cause it take unreasonably long to complete.
- Improved performance for the Scheme dialog when resizing it, or when opening/closing the Selection tool.
- Fixed problem with the Scheme dialog wand tool, that could cause it to not visibly apply material changes in 2D.
- Fixed problem with the Save Favorite dialog that inadvertently could cause one icon to be overlayed on top of another.
- Fixed problem with the Stretch Level tool that would cause the Auto expand option for the base floor to not keep up with changes to level width.
- Fixed issue where creating a PDF could cause a crash.
- Fixed issue with closing the Scheme dialog after removing a scheme that could cause a crash.
Main Release (May 18, 2020)
News & Changes
Introducing View Clips
- 2D Viewports are replaced by completely new tools called View Clips.
This change is introduced for multiple reasons:
- The new View clip tools allow us to more effectively utilize the power of your graphics card, leading to improved performance.
- View clips support different shapes beyond basic squares and rectangles.
- View clips can be rotated 360 degrees.
- View clips can be modified by attaching various Add-ons to them. For this release, six built-in add-ons are currently available.
- There are two versions of the View Clip 2D:
Placing a View Clip 2D will prompt you to pick which area of your drawing should be displayed within the clip. Placing a View Clip 2D Empty will serve as a placeholder; enabling you to prepare your layout and choose the content at a later stage.
- As part of trying to further improve performance in Paper View, we have also simplified the thumbnail graphics for papers, as these could be very demanding on performance when Viewports contained detailed DWGs.
CAD Settings Dialog Updates
- The CAD Settings dialog has been given an overhaul and refreshed UI:
On the left you will find a newly added list of all DWG files that have been imported into your drawing. This list is separated into DWG objects that have only been imported (bottom half), and those that are inserted into the drawing (top half).
This means that CET Designer now supports importing DWG files without having to immediately place them into your drawing area. However, please note that only imported DWG files that have been placed in the drawing area are saved with the drawing.
Each imported DWG file has a set of tools:
From the left, these tools are:
Locate DWG in drawing Reload DWG Remove DWG
- Two new import Settings presets have been added to make it easier to pick the right settings when importing a DWG file into CET Designer, depending on what type of object you wish to import:
You can also save and name your own custom settings for later reuse, or sharing with others.
- To give you a better overview, we have restructured the layout for most of the other CAD settings in the dialog:
Please note that the Embed Cad file in drawing option has been moved up to the File section of the dialog, and is now enabled by default.
- The old scale indicator has been replaced with a Size preview, designed for improved clarity.
New Tools and Options for CAD Export
- The Export Cad dialog (dwg/dxf) has a couple of new tools and features available:
- DWG export now includes imported images, placed photos from Photo Lab, and 3D Viewports.
- You now have more detailed control over your DWG Export, as the Filter settings now support selecting a specific View mode to export.
- Export filled shapes is a new option under the Advanced settings. When enabled, filled shapes as exported as solid hatches:
Standardizing and Simplifying Categories
- One of the steps taken to help facilitate a standardization and simplification of Categories is to gather all basic categories into one group in the Categorization dialog, called CET Designer:
Each manufacturer has the option of migrating some, or all, of their unique categories to matching core CET Designer categories, to avoid flooding the list of categories with (seemingly) duplicate entries.
Though these changes should all be handled automatically, we still recommend that you check the latest information from your respective manufacturers to learn more of how this might affect your work.
- A new Category has also been added for Tagging rectangles and Custom shape tags; the Area tag category which can be used when creating custom view modes to make area tags visible without having to use the Tags view mode.
Revision Cloud Changes
- The old Revision cloud is now a Revision cloud lasso tool for quickly circling objects or areas you want to mark:
- As can also be seen in the image above, two new shape options have been added for placing Revision clouds; Circle and Rectangle.
New Measure Tool in Quick Properties
- A new tool for measuring has been added to all quick property fields that contain measurements; such as height/length/distance etc. The ruler icon will be displayed when you hover with the cursor above a measurement field.
Starting the tool will let you measure any distance, and will then automatically update the field with the measured value:
You could for example use this to match the length of one wall with another.
New functionality: Auto-tagging
- A new tool, Auto-Tagging, has been added to both the 2D and the 3D toolbars:
While enabled, this tool lets you pick one or more Part tags that will automatically be applied to all objects placed thereafter, same as if you had tagged those objects using the Tag individually tool.
Detailed Tooltips and Examiner Tool
- A new tool has been added to all toolbars; Detailed tooltips enables the display of more detailed tooltip information for objects in the drawing/paper views.
Either use the icon in the toolbar or the “i” keyboard shortcut to enable/disable showing of detailed tooltip information:
- A new tool has been added to the Tools menu; the Examiner can show the same information as the Detailed tooltips, but also comes with a set of tools on its own – such as highlighting the examined object, locating it on the drawing, or filtering what data is shown about the examined object.
New Tools for Favorites
- New options are now available when saving Favorites, under the Advanced Settings.
These let you control placement behavior by selecting which object or point should be centered under the cursor during placement.
- The basic Scheme dialog has been overhauled and given a new appearance for the Fika and Storage Extensions. As part of this update we are also converting the old Wall settings dialog into the same style Scheme dialog. We hope this will make it easier to work with Wall settings going forward.
- Objects from the Walls tab, and the Fika Extension, now have a More Properties button at the bottom of their quick properties box. This button will open their respective settings dialogs for further options including tools for propagating the settings to other objects.
- The Move Walls only when wall drawing is selected setting has been moved out from the newly revamped Wall Settings dialog and is now available directly in the Walls component tab instead.
- The Skip left/right choice when inserting free standing option has been removed as part of the Wall Settings overhaul. The option is still available from the quick properties box when inserting walls.
- Please keep in mind that schemes created using old versions of these dialogs have to be reimported to be used in the new version.
Advanced Selection Tool
- A new tool has been added to the Tools menu: Advanced Selection.
From this dialog you can select one or more objects based on Categories/Part Tagging/Levels/Part Numbers, or combinations thereof.
The dialog also remembers the last five selections you made, allowing for easy reselection of these objects. You can also pin a specific selection to keep it in the list.
This tool can also be found as a part of the newly revamped Scheme dialog for Fika, Storage and Walls.
- We have reduced the number of columns enabled by default in the Calculation This is done to reduce wasted space and ensure all column headers fit on a printed page.
Expanded Options for Leader with Text
- The Leader with Text tool in Paper View has a new option to switch the leader line between Straight and Curved, allowing for choosing between a more stylized or engineering-style look.
Colored Tags View Mode
- A new option has been added for your custom view mode settings; you can now enable the new Colored Tags view mode to see Part Tag colors without having to keep the Part Tagging dialog open.
New Level Editing Tools
- Stretch Levels: A new tool for stretching and moving levels can now be found in the Architectural component tab:
This new tool has two functionalities; one for moving levels vertically (with or without moving the levels above) and one for stretching levels horizontally. You can switch between the two functions of the tool from its quick properties box, after starting the tool:
Use the space key to toggle between these two options.
- Cutout option: during placement of a custom level, there is now an option in the quick properties box; enabling instant creation of a cutout:
- Slightly improved look of leader lines in both Paper View and regular 2D view.
- Fixed problem with creation of Alternatives that would cause Grouped objects to lose their grouping, and objects with a locked position to lose the lock.
- Fixed problem with drivers from the KIP printer manufacturer, that would cause text resources to go missing in CET Designer, and in worse cases cause outright crashes due to interference from the drivers.
- Fixed problem with Paper View, that could cause filled dimension arrow heads to become empty when a Viewport was set to Black and White.
- Fixed problem with Paper View, that could cause the outline of objects placed underneath other objects to not print.
- Fixed problem with Paper view, that could cause Leader with Text to snap to itself when trying to snap it to a 3D Viewport.
- Fixed problem with 2D View ports that could cause some texts to be incorrectly repositioned during print/print preview.
- Fixed problem when exporting through Revlink, that could cause objects to not retain correct positions.
- Fixed problem with CAD export and text with the Always readable option enabled, that could result in text not being properly rotated in the resulting CAD file.
- Fixed problem when forcing a DWG layer to use a different color, that could cause the change to not be retained.
- Fixed problem with very long DWG layer names, that would cause the text to overlap the checkbox next to the name field.
- Fixed problem with ellipse arcs for imported DWG objects, that could cause the arcs to be drawn incorrectly in CET Designer.
- Fixed problem with some objects in DWG files that could cause the import into CET Designer to fail.
- Fixed problem that would cause DWG lines to disappear from Viewports if a hatch pattern layer was turned on.
- Fixed problem with Characters, that caused model parts to use incorrect naming in the quick properties when trying to apply materials.
- Fixed problem with Characters, that would prevent them from switching back to Standard after changing the color in the quick properties.
- Fixed problem with Measure and Scale tool for imported images that could cause the measurement line to not disappear once rescaling was done.
- Fixed problem with the Batch Material Converter that would cause it to not respect image rotation settings for JPG image files.
- Fixed problem with the CRM connect Extension that would generate script error warnings when attempting to connect to Salesforce.
- Fixed problem with switching between 2D view and Paper View that would cause the view to not remember the last used camera position – making it look as if the view had been moved.
- Fixed problem with Catalogue objects where changing their elevation could cause them to incorrectly show on top of other objects in 2D.
- Fixed problem with Blocks, that would incorrectly enable the Clone block command for blocks that had only one instance.
- Fixed problem with rendering of Contour image for users with AMD or Intel graphics in their computer, that could lead to contour renders showing as black.
- Fixed problem with loading Levels saved as a Favorite that would cause all levels to be renamed to Level 1.
- Fixed issue with the Photo Lab, that could cause a crash if the dialog was closed before it had fully opened.
- Fixed issue with Material Lab that could cause a crash when viewing folders containing hundreds of GM material files.
- Fixed issue with Lasso selection tool, that could cause a crash when started using the keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed issue with Virtual Viewer that could cause a crash when clicking on the Settings button.
- Fixed issue with Alternatives that could cause a crash when the last alternative was removed.
- Fixed issue with Custom Shapes that could cause a crash when the Line Style was set to No Line.
- Added support for importing SIF and OFDA purchase orders to a picklist.
- Imported options to the freeform section can be exported to Excel and .xml format.
- Imported options to the freeform section can be exported to Excel and .xml format.
- Added support for being able to type in part numbers in the Picklist, this will filters based on the browsing area of the currently selected Catalogue.
Batch Material Converter
- We have added an option to skip converted gm files during the start of material conversion.
- Also added is a control to filter file name in the source directory.
- To open completed gm files in the Material lab simply check the Show only Converted checkbox, multi-select the materials you want, and then click Open selected in Material Lab.
Catalogue Tool Bugfixes
- Fixed problem with some objects being shown on top of other objects in the 2D view, even though they were fully beneath them in 3D.
- Fixed problem with the Show only contour lines in 2D setting not always correctly updating the views when turned on or off.
- Fixed problem with the Symbol replace dialog that would cause it to not update its contents to include newly placed objects.
- Fixed problem Characters that would cause them to not always properly switch materials when changed from the Quick property box.
- Fixed problem with using Tab and Spacebar keys to navigate though a Quick property box that would sometimes cause the highlight for where in you are in the Quick property box to not update correctly.
- Fixed problem with the Calculation dialog not always updating contents when options were changed in the COM dialog for Catalogue objects.
- Fixed problem with the Catalogue details dialog that could sometimes cause the right-hand side panel to disappear when opening the dialog.
- Fixed problem with Catalogue browser that could cause it to claim a catalogue was embedded even when it was not.
- Fixed problem with finish summary that could cause display of duplicate category names.
- Fixed problem with missing listed material in material legend when looked through a locked 2D Viewport in the Paper view.
- Fixed problem that could cause the Catalogue Explorer to freeze for a long time when clicking on the top level if you had a lot of Catalogues installed.
- Fixed problem with the Product info pane in Catalogue explorer not displaying price when a non-USD currency was selected.
- Fixed problem with not being able to remove bookmarks in the Catalogue explorer if they referred to Catalogues that are no longer available.
- Fixed problem with inserting objects from a picklist that could cause options to revert.
- Fixed problem with the right click menu that could cause it to stay open even when focus is moved elsewhere, if opened from the Catalogue explorer.
- Fixed problem with adding of Catalogue data to SketchUp objects that could cause dimension units to show incorrectly in the Calculation dialog.
- Fixed issue that could cause a background crash when opening the Catalogue explorer.
- Fixed issue that could cause a crash when using the Symbol replace option.