This area is used for detailed editing of product levels. The controls will be enabled while a product or product level is selected in the Table of Contents.
- Description: Sets a human-readable description for the product level or product. It can be specified in multiple languages. Note that changing the description of a product with this field does not change the description of the product. Instead, this field sets the description of the product as it appears in the product catalogue.
For a product level, this defaults to an empty description. For products, this defaults to the descriptions on the product.
- Exchange Rate \ Multiplier: Sets a price multiplier for the product level or product. When calculating final prices, all products under the selected product level will have their prices multiplied by this value, as well as the multiplier for the pertinent price list.
This defaults to a value of 1.
- Currency Rounding: Specify the degree of rounding for prices on the product, or products under the selected product level. Positive values round prices to their fractional units, and negative values round prices to their whole units. When determining a final rounding value for a product, the catalogue searches recursively backward from the product. The first rounding value that is encountered that is different from the price list’s rounding value, is used.
This defaults to a value of 2.
- UI Level: Define the arrangement and sorting of products within an embedded toolbox, to be used in automatic UI Builder. Leave it as undefined if you do not have catalogue embedded in a toolbox. This defaults to a value of ‘Undefined’.
- Undefined: Product level defined as Undefined will have its product(s) appear as a straight line in an embedded toolbox.
- Header: Product level defined as Header will have its level description’s font bolded in an embedded toolbox.
- Icon Grouping: Product level defined as Icon grouping will have its product(s) group into a container. The level description will appear as the container’s title.
- Icon: Product level defined as Icon will have its product(s) align in a straight line. The level description will not appear.