The Export to SIF (Beta) button allows users to export a project (.xml/.db3) from Catalogue Creator to a SIF format.
The basic settings of an exported product catalogue.
Output Folder: The exported SIF directory.
Use Language: The preferred exported language.
Product Catalogue: Export one of the selected product catalogue.
Base Filename: The base file name for all exported files.
Allow Other Language: Allow other languages if the preferred exported language is not available.
Ignore Products Not In Catalogue: Only export products that are referred to in the selected product catalogue.
Export Materials (.JPG): Export material swatches and resolutions. A “swatches” folder will be created in the Output Folder.
Render GMaterials: Render GMaterials to JPEGS.
Export Material Info (.XML): Extract material information (file name, description, and resolution) from the project to a .XML file for each material.
Export Models (.DWG): Export models used in the project to a .DWG file.
Ignore ‘Undefined’ Options: Ignore options marked as “undefined”.
Remove prefix ‘3’ from PlanView: Removes ‘3’ or ‘3-‘ prefixes from all 2D graphics (external reference’s usage type set to plan view). The “PV=” tag in the exported product-file will not be the same as the 3D graphic.
Choose which active price list(s) to be exported based on the selected Product Catalogue by using the arrow keys to Add/Remove Pricelist buttons. Default price list will be shown in bold.
The following SIF files will be exported to the Output Folder directory with the given Base Filename by clicking on the Export button.
- <Base Filename>.0: Contains information of the selected pricelist (effective date, currency, pricelist description).
- <Base Filename>.1: Contains information on the catalogue code, catalogue name and description and the table of content of the selected product catalogue.
- <Base Filename>.2: Contains information on the product description, price, and features linked of products.
- <Base Filename>.3: Contains information on the options of features.
- <Base Filename>.in: Contains information on the model of products.
- <Base Filename>.MON: Contains information on the material application of the options and features.
- <Base Filename>.PLI: Contains information on the material application of the products.
- <Base Filename>.FIX: Contains information on the application area for the selected product catalogue.