The following render modes are available:
- Contour image: Provides a contour image with black outlines and no color fill.
- Normal render: Generates a rendered image with good quality, but does not have as realistic lights and materials as other presets. It is much quicker than Product Lighting or Realistic.
- Natural light: Creates more realistic lighting in your rendered images through an advanced technique called Global Illumination. This option is significantly more time-consuming than a normal quality rendering.
- 360° panorama: Generates a cube map, creating a 360° image which can be exported and used with smartphone VR kits, and other viewing options. Selecting this option will present 360° setup options further below. This setting also uses the Normal render settings above.
- 360° panorama with natural light: Just like the previous option, this option creates a 360° panorama image only with Natural light as described above. Selecting this option will present 360° setup options further below.