The Clip Collection contains all the camera paths and stationary cameras currently in your 2D view:
Here you can do the following:
- Change clip order: Drag n’ drop to alter the order in which the clips should play, or select a clip and move it up or down in the list by using the blue arrow buttons at the bottom of the list.
- Exclude a clip from the movie: Deselect the checkbox next to a clip that you wish to exclude from the movie.
- Delete / Restore / Rename clip: Right-click a clip to bring up these three options:
- Delete: Removes the selected clip from the Clip Collection AND the 2D view. You can also delete a clip by selecting it and clicking the red X at the bottom of the list, or by deleting the path in the 2D drawing view.
- Restore: If you have trimmed a clip, this option will restore it to its original state.
- Rename: Specify the name for the clip which will be displayed in the Clip Collection and on the timeline.
Please sign in to leave a comment.