At the top of the Catalogue Explorer window is the tool bar with the following tools:
- Select catalogues... : Opens the Catalogue Details dialog where catalogues can be installed / uninstalled. This dialog can be accessed from Control Panel as well.
This dialog allows user to filter and search for designated publisher, manufacturer, product catalogue and portfolio id.
The tree view in Catalogue Details is sorted by the publisher, aka the API publisher key, by default. The second level of the tree view is the actual manufacturer the catalogue belongs to. Third level shows the product catalogue name and is based on the product catalogue code set in the Catalogue Creator. Fourth level shows the portfolio id when more than one catalogue with the same product catalogue code are found (disregarding the file name). Users who try to turn on all catalogues in the fourth level will receive a pop-up message and all catalogues will be turned on and downloaded.
More information will be shown on the side section if an item in the tree view is clicked.
Information of cloned catalogues are shown in the portfolio info.
Just like extension details, clicking the Turn on or Turn off button when a folder is selected would affect all subfolders. Click the Available Offline button to download catalogue content to a local directory, and the content will be be synced if there is any update available. The Online only button however will not sync the downloaded content. All buttons come with mouse-over tooltips.
- Catalogues Settings: Opens the Catalogues tab in the Control Panel where you can change the Catalogues settings.
- New data is available – press to update view: Manually updates and rebuilds the Catalogues window. The button is disabled by default and only becomes clickable when there is new data available.
- Red/Green arrows: Undo/redo actions done in the Picklist Editor,
- Hide / Show Picklist Editor: Expand section at the bottom of the Catalogue Explorer where you can add and edit picklists in your drawing.
- Select right pane: Show or hide the Product info pane which has a larger preview and more details for the selected product.