If you have a SketchUp file saved, follow the steps below to import it:
- Click the Import From File... button on the SketchUp tab.
- Browse for your SketchUp file and click Open. The object is shown in the Latest model preview section on the component tab.
- Click once on the preview and move the cursor to the drawing area. The object is attached to the cursor.
- Click the object in place in the drawing area. There is now a new copy of the object attached to the cursor. Keep clicking if you want to add more copies.
- When you are finished, move the cursor outside of the drawing area or press the Esc key to release the object.
- After placement, you can select the object and edit its properties in the green input box.