After selecting a SketchUp object in the drawing area, you can edit it by changing the properties in the green properties box:
- Even Scaling: Check this box to ensure that models retain their proportions when scaled.
- Width, Depth, Height: Set an exact size on the imported object.
- Reset Scale: Reset the model back to its original size.
- Elevation: Decide how high above the floor the object should be placed.
- Restore materials: If you have added a new material from the Material Explorer on the imported object, you can click the Restore materials button to revert to the original material.