About Twinmotion for CET
Twinmotion for CET makes it easy for you to send a CET drawing directly to Twinmotion.
Via a Direct Link, you can transfer your drawing to Twinmotion, where you can modify lighting, add weather effects, or insert people who can walk around in the design. If you later decide to make changes to your CET drawing, you can sync the drawing in Twinmotion and retain the changes you have made here.
Twinmotion is an architectural visualization tool powered by Unreal Engine, a game engine developed by Epic Games. It enables architects and designers to quickly and easily create high-quality images, panoramas, fly-throughs and animations of products, buildings, cities, and even entire landscapes.
Getting Started with Twinmotion
Step 1: Purchase, Download, and Install the Twinmotion for CET Extension
- Visit the Marketplace to purchase the Twinmotion for CET Extension bundle.
- Launch CET to download and install the Extension.
- Click "Update & restart" in the yellow ribbon at the top of CET.
- Don't see a yellow ribbon? Try Help > Check for updates
- Click the new Twinmotion for CET component tab.
This Extension requires Twinmotion to be installed (step 2) and running on the same system as CET.
A new component tab will appear in CET after downloading and installing the Extension.
Step 2: Purchase, Download, and Install Twinmotion
- Visit twinmotion.com/license to purchase a license.
- Visit twinmotion.com/download for download instructions.
The Twinmotion for CET Extension is now ready to transfer a file to Twinmotion.