Spec 5.5 Patch 1: March 29, 2023
News & Changes
- Improved the Make Special window dialog to initiate updating the equivalency catalogue code and/or part number to the record.
- Updated the ‘user.config’ file to automatically perform a cleanup if the file becomes corrupted. The user will then be prompted to restart Spec.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed issue that caused a crash when importing SIF files previously exported from E-manage.
- Fixed problem with double-clicking a SIF file to open that could cause an issue with Undo.
- Fixed problem with columns not staying in saved location after saved in Adjust Columns.
- Fixed problem with Price from File that could cause options to update incorrectly.
- Fixed problem with using delete and insert in Edit Options.
- Fixed problem with subtotals not refreshing after importing a file that contains subtotals.
- Fixed problem with Project Info not allowing the use of apostrophes.
- Fixed problem with Title being overwritten with the file name.
- Fixed problem with importing a SIF that could cause a render error in the Reporting tab.
- Fixed problem with Printing Templates that could show an incorrect quantity.
Please sign in to leave a comment.