5.5 Spec: February 20, 2023
News & Changes
- Added a button to accept and advance to the next record in the Part Specifying Window.
- Added a multi document interface to allow multiple files to open in one instance of Spec.
- Added ability to locate a part number in the Catalogue Information from a selected record.
- Added New, Open, Save, Print, Redo, and Undo to the quick access control bar.
- Added Project Info, Print, and Help as new tabs for better category organization.
- Added help buttons linked to the Help Center and Training website in the Help tab.
- Added ability to split a record by quantity into an additional record with Split Line Item.
- Added a new Status Icon to apply to records affected by Adjust List Price.
- Added a Catalogue Code Option to Additional Charges in Project Info.
- Added an Open File Location button to the dialog after the export is complete.
- Added a Job Number from Project Info to the OFDA XML export.
- Added four installation reports and a look book report to the Reporting tab.
- Improved performance when creating and opening a PMX file.
- Improved some of the Icons to reflect better uniformity.
- Updated the default layout template to include the Preview Viewer as a pinned tab.
- Updated the Image column to accept PNG, JPG, JPEG, and BMP files.
- Updating Subtotaling to automatically generate subtotals based on criteria.
- Updated the expand/collapse subtotaling to be called Grouping.
- Updated the command shortcut key for Replace to CTRL + H.
- Updated the shortcut key for Reset Layout to CTRL + SHIFT + R.
- Updated the Margin value for some of the reports in the Reporting tab.
- Updated the installation reports in the Default Print Template.
- Updated the Support Chat button with a working website link.
- Moved Project Info from the Tools tab to the Project Info tab.
- Moved support related items from the Tools tab to the new Help tab.
- Moved Load Layout, Save Layout, and Reset buttons to be accessed in Tools > Settings.
- Removed the Picture reference button from ribbons.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed problem with F3 (Copy Cell) to generate a re-pricing prompt when using certain columns.
- Fixed problem with column headers to prevent names from being saved over each other.
- Fixed problem with Move Row Up/Down causing an error when editing a cell.
- Fixed problem with Undo/Redo that would place the Merge file in the wrong record location.
- Fixed problem with Expand/Merge that prevented Tag 2 values from populating.
- Fixed problem with Lock List Price Record not working correctly when using Price Line.
- Fixed problem that could cause Discount Tables to become corrupted.
- Fixed problem with opening a PMX file when Local Cache Mode is not enabled.
- Fixed problem that could cause an error message when closing the program using the X button.
- Fixed problem with the AutoSave operation.
- Fixed problem causing the OFDA XML export and import to be incorrect.
- Fixed problem with HON SIF not importing some information correctly.
- Fixed problem with Teknion SIF Special Numbers not re-importing to a Standard SIF.
- Fixed problem with some of the Teknion SIF Order Entry information fields not working.
- Fixed problem with the Teknion SIF Order Entry information not exporting to SIF properly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.