Hotfix 2: February 27, 2023
- Fixed problem that could cause Catalogue objects to show as question mark boxes until CET is restarted.
Hotfix 1: February 22, 2023
CET Material Handling
- Fixed problem with Properties that could in some cases prevent Distance fields from retaining changes made to their values.
CET 13.5 Minor: February 20, 2023
All Editions News and Changes
Configura has a few new exciting features to announce for this release!
- The Wall settings dialog now offers control over the Opacity type and includes an option
to add a door threshold.
Export to PDF
- Added an option to the Paper View for quickly creating a PDF file.
Kitchen Accessories Extension
- Updated all Kitchen Accessories tables to support width and depth stretching.
News and Changes
There are a couple of new features to announce for CET Kitchen & Bath!
PBR Material Pack
- A new free material pack has been made available for CET Kitchen & Bath. This pack contains over 150 materials with a mix of wallpapers, tiles, and wood patterns.
- Added a Picklist tool to the Essential Kitchen EU Extension.
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed problem with CET that could cause it not to idle nicely, instead constantly wasting a small amount of processor.
- CET will now be more aggressive about cleaning up temp files for downloaded Catalogue objects. This should hopefully lead to reduced disk usage.
- Improved highlighting for the Normal View mode button to help make it clearer which view mode CET is currently in.
- Version 5 is now the default in the Commercial Interiors Library Extension since Version 4 is no longer supported.
- Added a warning message when attempting to switch to Version 4 in the Commercial Interiors Library Extension.
- Updated the button text from Remove unused layers to say Refresh in the Commercial Interiors Library Extension in Layers.
- Fixed issue with RevLink that could cause a crash when importing a file containing duplicate materials.
- Fixed issue with Paper View that could, in rare circumstances, cause a crash when creating a new Paper.
- Fixed issue with loading Favorite files containing a Pallet Racking legend that could cause a crash.
- Fixed issue with SIF Export that could cause a crash in rare circumstances.
- Fixed issue with the Blocks dialog that could, in some cases, cause a crash.
- Fixed issue that could cause CET to crash when applying information to a Picklist located inside of a block in the Commercial Interiors Library Extension.
- Fixed problem with 3D PDF creation that would cause Racking not to be included in the export.
- Fixed problem with Ind. Tags that prevented them from being recategorized.
- Fixed problem with stretching of some Catalogue objects that could cause the stretching animation to be "off" from the cursor's position.
- Added several missing Japanese translations in the Essential Pallet Racking Extension.
- Added missing translations for several languages in the Essential Kitchen EU Extension.
- Fixed problem with DWG export that could, in some cases, result in unnecessarily large DWG files.
- Fixed problem with DWG export that could cause CET to use excessive amounts of RAM.
- Fixed problem with imported DWG objects that could cause objects and tools to snap to hidden DWG lines.
- Fixed problem with Undo and thin walls placed on imported DWG lines that could cause CET to freeze.
- Fixed problem with curved walls that could cause them to generate extra unwanted circles.
- Changed behavior for View Clip editing in order to prevent accidental deletion; CET will no longer automatically select the View Clip frame when you go into editing mode.
- Fixed problem with the Multiple line text option for Article Views that could cause text to overlap.
- Fixed problem with Rendering of 3D View Ports that could, in some circumstances, cause rendered objects to turn solid black when exporting to PDF.
- Fixed problem with View Clips and the Show part tag colors add-on that could cause DWG texts to change colors in addition to the tagged objects themselves.
- Fixed problem with the Pick and set material tool that could cause it to pick up the wrong material.
- Fixed problem with the Change selected option from the Select material dialog that could, in some cases, cause it to not correctly change the material of the selected objects.
- Fixed problem with the Material Select dialog that could prevent material thumbnails from loading.
- Fixed multiple problems with Tags and Levels that could prevent objects on a Level from correctly inheriting Tags.
- Fixed problem with Text set to be hidden from print that could prevent them from showing up in Visibility Settings.
- Fixed problem with the Photo Lab Kitchen pre-sets that caused them not to have a defined render quality level.
- Fixed problem with the Photo Lab that could cause a previously used Panorama background to remain visible in the 3D view after creating a new drawing.
- Fixed problem with Snip to Photo Lab that could cause objects not included in the snipped area to still be visible in the rendered image.
- Fixed problem with objects placed in Blocks that could prevent them from showing up in Visibility Settings.
- Fixed problem with Article views in Paper View that could prevent the Article view from listing picklist contents if the picklist is inside a block.
- Fixed problem with the Calculation dialog that could prevent dropdowns at the bottom of the view from showing correctly if too close to the edge.
- Fixed problem with Picklist changes that would cause CET to not notice them for the purpose of warning about unsaved changes when closing CET.
- Fixed problem with Properties for Label texts that could cause the text field to glitch out when typing in more text than would fit in the field.
- Fixed problem when stretching a Text object that would cause its contents to be hidden.
- Fixed problem with automatic measurements for Rack groups that could cause the group measurement indicators to be lost.
- Fixed problem with Chain Dimensions when using Feet and inches and fractions as the distance unit, which could cause 1' to be displayed as 12".
- Fixed problem with Dimensions and View clips that prevented the View clips from updating visible Dimensions unless clicked on.
- Fixed problem with re-rendering of Elevation views in older drawings that could cause it to fail to render some objects.
- Fixed problem with Ind. Tags that prevented holding down the Shift key from overriding rotation angle settings to allow for free rotation.
- Fixed problem with the setting for Rotate from any connector that could cause some objects to rotate instead of stretching.
- Fixed problem with Levels that could, in some cases, prevent Levels from being correctly selected when clicked on in the Level overview.
- Fixed problem with the Render Accelerator that could sometimes cause the process to refer to an old IP number for the target server without first checking that the IP is still valid.
- Fixed problem with SketchUp export that could cause some black materials to come out as white.
- Fixed problem with IFC export that could sometimes cause resulting IFC files to not be openable in the Demo3D program.
- Fixed problem with the Project Info Extension that could prevent CET from warning about unsaved changes when closing the program.
- Fixed problem with Essential Racking that could cause EUR 1 pallets to shift position on the rack to the front when grabbed and dragged to reposition sideways.
- Added missing text for some Essential Racking properties boxes, which caused CET to show $SRBeamShape.beams instead of the actual text.
- Fixed problem with Essential Racking that could, in some circumstances, cause beams to detach from upright frames when using pre-specified unit loads.
- Fixed problem with Essential Racking that would prevent the Pre-configurator from updating the preview to reflect an increase in beam height.
- Fixed problem with Essential Racking Excel reports that could prevent unit load changes from being reflected in the resulting report.
- Fixed problem with updating CET that could wreak havoc on the Go back to previous version tool from the Help menu.
- Fixed problem in the Commercial Interiors Library Extension with manufacturer-supplied quantities, with a value of less than one, from being calculated correctly.